Butyl Rubber Sheet Storage
BUTYL RUBBER SHEETS
- All material must be secured to the pallet in such a manner as to prevent shifting according to diagram below.
Metal banding is not to be used
- All rolled material must stand on end
- All material must be placed on a pallet large enough so there is no overhanging material on any side.
- Rolls must be stacked vertically
- 6 roll maximum per pallet
- "DO NOT STACK"
- Shrink wrapped and strapped with plastic strapping
- "NO METAL BANDING"
Do not stack horizontally