Impact bars are developed and designed for absorbing the impact damage that could occur at the material loading points of the conveyor belt.
The characteristics of high energy absorption and low friction are of prime importance to mitigate the impact at the loading areas.
Impact bars are installed under the conveyor belt in the form of a cradle at the loading zones and act as an anti-friction slider bed to absorb the drop energy of material impact.
In the absence of impact bars conveyor belts are often damaged due to the inadequate and uneven support to the belt.
Zenith offers impact bars as a solution to eliminate such problems.
- Prevents tear and puncture damage to the belt, hence increasing its operating life.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Acts as a shock absorber at loading points due to the high quality energy absorbing rubber.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Prevents conveyor belt sagging.
- Reduction in spillage in conjunction with skirt sealing arrangement.
- Minimum friction with the belt
- Centralising effect and belt alignment.
|Impact Bar Range (Height X Width X Lenght)|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1200mm|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1220mm|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1300mm|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1400mm|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1500mm|
|>75mm X 100mm X 1528mm|