Dura-Tranz Fire-Safe is a custom-made range of synthetic rubber floor coverings. Each color and surface finish selected by the customer to meet their own specific requirements or corporate color schemes. It is designed to meet the requirements of both single and multi-track railway systems confirming to BS 6853:1999 cat 1a and 1b. This Flooring is recommended for high traffic areas where higher safety standards are required. This flooring is flame resistant and comes with a M1 (Class 1) classification tested at Warrington Fire UK. Dura-Tranz Fire-Safe is available in plain, speckle or marble Finishes.
- Surface spread of flame to BS 476Pt7
- Smoke Test to BS 6853:1999 D8.6.
- Toxicity Test to BS 6853:1999 B4.2
- Fire Behavior to BS 6853:1999
- Fire Behavior to BS 476 Pt 6
- Slip Resistance to SATRA TM 144
- Slip Resistance to BS 7976-2 2002
- Abrasion Resistance to ASTM D4060
- Abrasion Resistance to DIN 53 516
- Specific Gravity to DIN 53 508
- Hardness to DIN 53 505
- Tensile strength to DIN 53 504
- Elongation to DIN 53 504 (Plain)
- Graffiti Resistance to E6264
- Chemical Resistance to E6264
- Thickness: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm & 4mm.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Single and multi-track underground trains.
- Underground stations.
- Driver less trains.