Dura-Tranz Fire Shield is available in a wide range of colors.
Dura-Tranz Fire Shield is also appropriate for the general contract market in installations such as schools, airports, and workshops.
Available in smooth and slip resistant finishes as well as other profiles and formats. This flooring confirms with recommended automotive standards and has a higher coefficient of friction to prevent slips & falls.
Dura-Tranz Fire Shield is available in speckle, marble, and plan finishes. Dura-Tranz Fire Shield Class 2 Fire Rated Rubber Flooring.
- Surface spread of flame to BS 476Pt7
- Smoke Test to BS 6853:1999 D8.6.
- Smoke Toxicity Test to BS 6853:1999 B4.2
- Fire Behavior to BS 6853:1999
- Slip Resistance to SATRA TM 144
- Slip Resistance to BS 7976-2 2002
- Abrasion Resistance to ASTM D4060
- Abrasion Resistance to DIN 53 516
- Specific Gravity to DIN 53 508
- Hardness to DIN 53 505
- Tensile strength to DIN 53 504
- Elongation to DIN 53 504 (Plain)
- Elongation to DIN 53 504
- Compression Set to DIN 53 517
- Thickness: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm & 4mm.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Overland trains.
- Fixed guidance vehicles.